SEND Local Offer Test Page
The SEND Local Offer covers children and young people from birth to 25. It provides information in one single place about the provision available across education, health and social care for children, young people, their families and carers in the area who have a Special Educational Need and/or Disability, including those who do not have and Education, Health and Care Plan.
The Local Offer helps children, young people, their families and carers to understand what service and support they can expect from a range of local agencies, including their statutory entitlements.
The Local Offer has two key purposes:
- To provide clear, comprehensive, accessible and up-to-date information about available provision and how to access it
- To make provision more responsive to local needs and aspirations by directly involving children and young people with Special Educational Needs and /or Disabilities and their parents and carers in its development and review.
- SEND Code of Practice
- SEND Guide for Parents and Carers
- Darlington Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS)
When there is serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property, or a crime in progress, always dial 999. Remember, you should only dial 999 in an emergency.
- CAMHS (Emotional Wellbeing & Mental Health Service) - 01325 736350
- Emergency Duty Service - 01642 524552
Was this information helpful?