Search results

Google Map with search results marked


Order by: relevance

Showing results 1 to 10 of 60

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next>

Beaumont Hill Academy

Our school is a specialist provider for children with special educational needs aged 2 - 19. Children who attend this school will usually have a Statement of Educational Need or an Education, Health and Care Plan....


The Education Village, Salters Lane South, Darlington, DL1 2AN

Read more about Beaumont Hill Academy

Darlington Borough Council

Special Educational Needs (SEN) can be any learning difficulty which calls for special educational provision to be made. Children might have a learning difficulty if they: - have significantly greater difficulty in learning than the majority of children their age; - have a disability...

Education, skills and training information

SEN Team, Town Hall, DARLINGTON, DL1 5QT

Read more about Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

Darlington Borough Council

An EHC needs assessment is a detailed look at the special educational needs (SEN) of a child or young person and the support he or she may need in order to learn. Local authorities are responsible for carrying out EHC needs assessments under the Children and...

Education, skills and training information

Town Hall, Feethams, Darlington, DL1 5QT

Read more about Education Health and Care Plan Process ( EHCP)

Endeavour Woodcrafts CIC

Endeavour Woodcrafts is a day service for adults with learning disabilities and mental health issues.

Education, skills and training information

The Old Fire Station, Darlington Road, Ferryhill, DL17 8EX

Read more about Endeavour Woodcrafts CIC

Clervaux Trust Limited

Clervaux offers day and residential care places to young people and adults with complex learning and behavioural difficulties and support them in gaining training and further education.

Adult Social Care

11 Abbey Road, Darlington, DL3 7RA

Telephone: 01325 729860



Read more about Clervaux Trust

Darlington Borough Council

A Personal Budget is a calculated individual budget available to meet a persons individual assessed needs for support. The Personal Budget can be used flexibly to enable more choice and control over: - when support is provided, - how support is provided, - who provides...

Money and finance

Central House, Gladstone Street, Darlington, DL3 6JX

Read more about Personal Budget - Special Educational Needs and Disablility

Freeman College (Post-16 SEN education)

Provides day and residential SEN education for students aged 16-25. Our students have a range of complex learning needs and difficulties, including ASD, ADHD, PDA, BESD and mental health issues. We cater for moderate to severe learning difficulties and can help students who have found...

Education, skills and training information

Freeman College Sterling Works, 88 Arundel Street, Sheffield, S1 2NG

Telephone: 0114 2525953/2 (Admissions)



Read more about Freeman College (Post-16 SEN education)

Darlington Borough Council

If you have a concern regarding a child or young person, please contact the Children's Access Point who ensure that children, young people and their families receive the correct support when needs are identified and at the most appropriate level. The team supports other practitioners by...

Children's Social Care

Town Hall, Feethams, Darlington, DL1 5QT

Telephone: 01325 406222 option 1


Website: Childrens social care website

Read more about Children's Access Point

Darlington Borough Council

The service which supports parents/carers of children who have or may have special educational needs.

Information, advice and advocacy

North Lodge, Gladstone Street, Darlington, DL3 6JX

Telephone: 01325 405878



Read more about SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (SEND IASS)

Griffin Occupational Therapy (GriffinOT)

Education, skills and training information

Read more about Griffin Occupational Therapy (GriffinOT)
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next>

When there is serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property, or a crime in progress, always dial 999.

Remember, you should only dial 999 in an emergency.

Back to top