Only Darlington Borough Council employees can access the relevant training within this section.
Welcome to the Workforce Development training and development pages. In this section you will find link to the children and adult services workforce development programmes and materials. The materials in this section include:
- PowerPoint/Prezi training presentations.
- Pre and post course programme reading.
- Useful links and paperwork.
- Links to film/documents relating to your training.
- In service and Multi-agency partners.
- Moving pen pictures.
You might find something on the Services tab; You could use the “Refine your search” box to tweak your criteria; or try using the categories below to help with your search:
Refine your search
Filter your results
When there is serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property, or a crime in progress, always dial 999. Remember, you should only dial 999 in an emergency.
- CAMHS (Emotional Wellbeing & Mental Health Service) - 01325 736350
- Emergency Duty Service - 01642 524552